Parsonage Surgery is keen to find new ways to understand how to meet our patients needs and wishes better. To facilitate this, we have an active Patient Participation Group who provide a true reflection of the practice and are able to constantly examine our services to build a patient focused environment.
The PPG is a forum for patients who are keen to help us improve our service and to lobby on wider health needs that they feel strongly about. If you have an idea, then this is a great place to share it.
The group is open to all currently registered patients and we welcome your attendance.
If you have clicked on this link I am sure you are interested in what the group may be doing and you may have something to offer them.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, our onsite PPG meetings paused during 2021. In 2022 we will resume PPG meeting via a 'virtual' platform.
Along with continuing to liaise with our PPG members virtually, we will work collaboratively with our PPG members to produce PPG Newsletters, ensuring patients are kept informed of any updates / changes within Parsonage Surgery & primary care.
Patients of Parsonage Surgery are warmly invited to meet with other members of the Patient Group, please feel free to attend meetings.
If you wish to get involved or make suggestions, please e-mail email@example.com & you will be contacted as soon as possible.
We always look forward to meeting new members.
Research Promotion event for PPG's:
Here are some useful and very popular upcoming online free events for your diary which PPG members may wish to attend if interested:
Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) in Research conference
The conference will:
- Focus on hearing the voice of the PPI contributor, of the patient, the member of the public, who is working in partnership with researchers
- Allow PPI contributors, both those new to PPI and those with experience of PPI, an opportunity for some online “networking”
- Explore some innovative PPI approaches
- Showcase the award winners of the inaugural PPI Excellence in Research awards at NUI Galway
- Provoke reflection, discussion and debate on PPI