Parsonage Surgery is keen to find new ways to understand how to meet our patients needs and wishes better. To facilitate this, we have an active Patient Participation Group who provide a true reflection of the practice and are able to constantly examine our services to build a patient focused environment.
The PPG is a forum for patients who are keen to help us improve our service and to lobby on wider health needs that they feel strongly about. If you have an idea, then this is a great place to share it.
The group is open to all currently registered patients and we welcome your attendance.
If you have clicked on this link I am sure you are interested in what the group may be doing and you may have something to offer them.
The PPG Meeting dates for 2020 are:
- Wednesday 5th February 2020 @ 7pm till 8.30pm
- Wednesday 6th May 2020 @ 7pm till 8.30pm (cancelled due to Covid-19)
- Wednesday 5th August 2020 @ 7pm till 8.30pm (cancelled due to Covid-19)
- Wednesday 4th November 2020 @ 7pm till 8.30pm (to be confirmed dependant on COVID-19 pandemic restrictions)
- Please note change for 2020 to Wednesday's (no longer Monday meetings)
Patients of Parsonage Surgery are warmly invited to meet with other members of the Patient Group on any of the dates above.
If you wish to get involved or make suggestions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org & you will be contacted as soon as possible.
We always look forward to meeting new members.